tag of the HTML coffee break: starbucks

coffee break

relaxed for a moment with a cup of coffee

cofee tubruk

LIFE STYLE

6/04/2010

starbucks

Posted by Healthy care

Location, location, location—Starbucks is everywhere.
In fact, there are three of them within a mile and a half of my Los Angeles apartment and one about 200 feet away from my home in Kaneohe. This reason alone makes it one of my favorite places to work remotely. It’s nice to know that if I’m traveling I can easily find a place to work.


Change is good but so is consistency.
Did you know that no two Starbucks locations are exactly the same? You probably haven’t noticed because the corporate branding is so consistent. The consistent menu art, products and barista uniforms give me a sense of familiarity no matter which location I work from.

I don’t drink coffee but I do drink tea and it tastes the same in Los Angeles, Honolulu, Washington, and anywhere else I go. When I’m working on a blog post or website project a Grande Iced Tea Lemonade is all I need. Sadly, the prices aren’t the same everywhere.

AT&T WiFi is available at every Starbucks with the exception of some airport and super market locations. It’s nice to know when I need an internet connection, I can get one at a Starbucks.

The Starbucks Card.
The Starbucks Card has become somewhat of an icon in my opinion. It’s the gift you give when you don’t know what else to give. For anyone planning on giving me a gift, I like getting Starbucks Gift Cards! I rarely visit a coffee shop for fun. I go to work on a business project and I use my card to keep track of those business expenses.

What makes a good (working) Starbucks?

* Lots of table
* Easy to access electrical outlets
* Space! There is nothing I hate more then someone reading my computer screen while I work
* A restroom. Yes, I’ve found a Starbucks with no restroom
* Nice baristas!

I have been to far better and worse coffee shops than Starbucks, but the amount of locations and consistency from store to store makes it a great place to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment